Thursday, February 26

Show Don't Tell!

The crisscrossing pattern of the wheat makes for a special design and a unique texture.  The small, shiny crystals of sugar peak through every bit.  The crunching fills my ears as I slowly bite into the little squares and taste my simple yet delicious breakfast.  I snatch up more pieces out of my snack-sized Ziploc, like a hungry squirrel, and devour it all.  Afterwards, I feel satisfied, full, and ready to start off my hectic day.

7 comments:

Bill said...

Interesting imagery. In particular the "hungry squirrel" bit--I must say I wasn't expecting that.

Chloe said...

you know jess, you really are one hungry squirrel...you really hit the nail on the head there. p.s. - i love life cereal <33

jess m. said...

Chloe I can't believe you got the Life cereal! I am so excited that it worked! And Billy...are you trying to make fun of me?

Bill said...

If I was, I would do a much better job than that.

jess m. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe said...

of course i got life cereal...the best cereal everrrr =]
i had it for breakfast this morning.

jess m. said...

nice!